Trinkets & Gadgets is compliant with The International Data Protection Regulations. That means that we are open about our methods of tracking and use of the visitors’ personal data, and you can freely check what exactly we’re doing to it.
At trinketsandgadgets.co.nz, we collect:
- Your name and surname
- Your email address
- Your physical address
- Your phone number
- The data about the browser and device you use to view the store
- The way you navigate the store
We do not store Credit Card information unless you choose to add it to your account profile. (Add Credit Card Details)
We gather your contact details because they are necessary to accept and process your orders, and to make sure you’ve got your packages.
We gather the details of your technical equipment and on-site behavior in order to make our store more user-friendly, and to personalize our store services for you (for example, to automatically switch the store to the mobile version.)
Our store is setup to provide you with the best service, we do not provide third parties with any information or personal details except in the process of tracking your order. We limit the data accessible by third parties to only what is necessary to perform our obligations to you.
We provide your information to:
- Payment services (Stripe and or PayPal Payment Gateway Services) who use your credit card number, your name and surname to verify and process your payments for our products
- Our manufacturers and stock suppliers use your data for order content , assembly and packaging for you
- Postal services use your first name, last name, and physical address to arrange the product delivery for you
- Trinket & Gadgets mailing service may use your email address to send you promotional newsletter emails (only if you have subscribed for them)
If you don’t agree to these terms, please leave the website.
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask:
- To receive the copy of your personal details we have collected
- To delete your personal details from our system
- To withdraw your consent (if you previously agreed to provide us with the data, but then changed your mind)
- Or you can just go to your account and manage your own information?
We are doing our best to guarantee the security of your personal details while managing your order.
Thank you for your cooperation!